Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FSBO





Hi, I’m Linda Smith, CEO of Linda Smith Real Estate Team in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, servicing all of Sussex County. Today, I want to talk about For Sale by Owners, commonly known as FSBO’s. For sale by owners, this is a very aggressive group of people who want to sell their home without having to pay the 6% commission to a realtor. Listen, we understand. We too, have been affected by the sluggish economy and know that every nickel counts these days. It’s hard to pay that 6% commission, when you think you can do it yourself and actually put cash in your pocket. I’m going to help you navigate through the FSBO process. It’s difficult, but I’m going to help you get through the components of selling your home. All I ask, is that, if in fact, it becomes to time consuming for you, and you aren’t achieving the results you had hoped for, give me a call and I will help you navigate a way through selling your home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment