Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 13, 2012

Goodbye FEAR!




I am excited and proud to tell you a story of a man that thought he could never own a home.  This gentleman had made some mistakes that landed him in jail for over 5 years.  He spent that time in jail reflecting on his life and vowing to make changes in his life. He was released from prison about a year ago, got a job, and has been working for  8 months. I met him while doing volunteer work for an organization that helps the homeless find housing.  We talked, and he told me his dream of one day, in the very distant future, owning a home. I said "why in the distant future?" He said "because I don't think I would be approved for a mortgage with just being on my job for 8 months"  Hello FEAR. Well, we looked his FEAR right in the eye and began the process of getting him approved.  I am pleased to report that we were able to get this man a pre-approved mortgage for 190K.  We just wrote a contract on his dream home and scheduled to settle in the middle of August.

GOODBYE FEAR!!

Linda Smith, Realtor
302.430.6161

1 comments:

  1. Good for you, Linda, and your client. We all need some help along the way. Unfortunately, many are not willing to give it. Greer

    ReplyDelete